Click Here To Visit Our Main Web Site

Friday, June 17, 2011

Africa Report - Poured Out For Africa

Philippians 2:17 Yea, and if I be offered (poured out) upon the sacrifice and service of your faith, I joy, and rejoice with you all.

In this report I will give a brief teaching and then an important report of a Muslim who recently became a former Muslim as he has received King Messiah Jesus and repented of Islam.
Exodus 15: 23And when they came to Marah, they could not drink of the waters of Marah, for they were bitter: therefore the name of it was called Marah.24And the people murmured against Moses, saying, What shall we drink? 25And he cried unto the LORD; and the LORD shewed him a tree, which when he had cast into the waters, the waters were made sweet: there he made for them a statute and an ordinance, and there he proved them, 26And said, If thou wilt diligently hearken to the voice of the LORD thy God, and wilt do that which is right in his sight, and wilt give ear to his commandments, and keep all his statutes, I will put none of these diseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians: for I am the LORD that healeth thee. 27And they came to Elim, where were twelve wells of water, and threescore and ten palm trees: and they encamped there by the waters.

There is much I could discuss with this passage, but I am going to focus on the tree. Why you might ask? The water was bitter and the Lord made it sweet, but how? The tree thrown into the bitter water made it sweet and so it is today. The bitter waters of this world of sin are killing the sojourners of this earth. Israel was beginning their sojourn through the wilderness and had they drank that bitter water it would have killed them.

The Bible teaches: For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16

What did Abba give his Son to do? He gave Him to the inhabitants of the world to die on the tree!

Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree: 14That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith. Galatians 3:14-15

Our Abba in heaven threw His Only Begotten Son into the sinful waters of the world that we might have the sweetness of forgiveness of sins and eternal life in Him today as we sojourn in the wilderness! Hallelujah for the grace of Abba and for the Only Begotten of the Father full of grace and truth! Now, once saved, we must keep the commands of our Lord Jesus and walk in His ways. As we trust our Savior even in the wilderness He will give us the water that will keep us from thirsting!

FORMER MUSLIM---NEW DISCIPLE OF JESUS CHRIST IN PASTOR LEWI’S OWN WORDS!
“I will have to tell you about one student at Muslim school where my son is who was run out from Home because He chose to follow Jesus is hosted at my home this is Majyambere Hassan He is 20 years old He is from Gisenyi where do not have Father and Mother so I will letting you know on Him later as i get His photograph send to you. So my son David and I have done all of our best to see Him attending school as Christian and not back to Muslim I thank the Lord so much for that and all of these are the fruits of your works here in Rwanda and DRC.”
 
Please keep praying for Majyambere Hassan and for the harvest field in which we participate in Africa!




Don Schwarz
Poured Out For Africa
pouredoutforafrica.blogspot.com
832-878-0756
















2 comments:

  1. Hi Pastor Don,

    I have missed seeing you on John's Blog and I hope that everything is going well for you and that you are being blessed.
    I know that the work you are doing can be tiring and I know that it can be dangerous too. Thank God for the power and the faith we have in King Jesus and I know that you have experienced that power many times.
    May the Lord bless you and your family and all of the people that are being blessed by your hard work and labor of love, which is really His love, being manifested and working through you.
    You are a true inspiration for me and countless others.
    May the powerful Lord of Glory bless you richly in Christ Jesus,
    Gerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that the work you are doing can be tiring and I know that it can be dangerous too. Thank God for the power and the faith we have in King Jesus and I know that you have experienced that power many times.

    ReplyDelete