Click Here To Visit Our Main Web Site

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Kenya December 2010-HIV Orphan Healing!





Africa Report - Poured Out For Africa

Philippians 2: 17 Yea, and if I be offered (poured out) upon the sacrifice and service of your faith, I joy, and rejoice with you all.

There is much I will share about my recent trip to Rwanda and Kenya later, but in this report I will exclusively give glory to our Savior Jesus for His healing hand of mercy upon two orphans in Kenya.

Our team was on our way to an orphan facility we support in a rural village in Kenya. There are 108 orphans in this place. During our drive, one of our companions, who is a powerful pastor, church planter, disciple maker, orphan caregiver, and recording artist was giving us counsel about many things in Kenya. He spoke of a 25,000 persons gospel event he had preached recently. There a man was carried in on a stretcher and walked out upon hearing a word from the Lord given from this pastor. I then told our brother that I desired to see more power from the Lord in my ministry and asked him for prayer. Little did I know how quickly this prayer would be answered.

We arrived that day and HIV testing was being conducted on all of the orphans. I was later told that some would expect that out of 108 orphans in Kenya up to half would be found HIV positive. Things were going so well and none of the children were testing positive until the end.

At this critical point we were informed that, as I understood it, one child had tested positive. One of the deacons from our church and I began to pray fervently for healing, forgiveness, mercy, and full restoration for this precious little soul! Then they tested the child a second time and the test was negative, and then a third and the test was NEGATIVE-NO HIV!

There is more, and this deals with the scoffers who would attribute this to a faulty first test. Due to privacy and discrimination regarding HIV in Africa we were not informed anything about this child and I wanted a little information for this report. So I contacted the administrator of the facility to ask if he could at least tell me if it was a boy or girl that was healed. He then told me through a strong Swahili English accent “Pastor Don, you must have misunderstood, it was a boy and a girl that were healed. There were two that had tested HIV positive before you prayed and two were healed!” And to demonstrate that it was not faulty testing he told me this: “The same testing was used the next day on the staff and three of them tested positive for the first, second, and third test. Pastor Don, we have seen a miracle!”

Oh give glory to our Savior Jesus, as He answered our prayer and showed us His mighty power by healing these precious children from the “incurable” disease HIV! He truly has healed all our diseases and forgiven all our sins!
To see pictures of the orphans in Kenya or get more information about this ministry you can go to our blog and website: www.pouredoutforafrica.blogspot.com or www.pouredoutforafrica.com

All the glory to Jesus!

Pastor Don Schwarz
Missions Pastor Poured Out For Africa
pofa@earthlink.net
832-878-0756

1 comment:

  1. God Bless you for a great work in Kenya. Pastor Homa-Bay

    ReplyDelete