Click Here To Visit Our Main Web Site

Thursday, December 30, 2010

AFRICA REPORT - Poured Out For Africa with Pastor Don Schwarz












Philippians 2: 17 "Yea, and if I be offered upon the sacrifice and service of your faith, I joy, and rejoice with you all."

New Year’s Greetings In King Jesus’ Name!

I am so thankful to begin this New Year with a great report from our anointed ministry partner Pastor Habimana in the DR Congo! I was just with him during my trip to Rwanda and my what a glorious time we had there! I have just received this report and share it with you for the glory of the LORD! I am not going to edit his English so as to maintain the authentic flavor of the message. May we see Kingdom fruit from our lives in 2011!

John 15:16 "Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you."

Dear Partners,
Greetings from Dr Congo. It is with pleasure that I would like to share with you the goodness of our almighty God. We started our training on 27th December which ended this afternoon. 23 evangelists attended our seminar. It was joy to be with them during these three days learning how to win souls to our master Jesus Christ using F A I T H as tools. It was new to them where there were curious and followed us attentively. The new strategy of witnessing people was very well appreciated. Testimonies from evangelists.

Evangelist David said: Thanks to our teachers; they give us the best tools to win souls to Jesus. Our churches were not growing because we didn’t have strategy for evangelism.

Evangelist Emmanuel said: We thank so much God because we were trained for the ministry and we have now tools (bibles)

Evangelist Muhasha said, God bless you for equipping us with the strategy of evangelism.etc..Under rains our students went for practice and won 30 new believers who accepted Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior while 8 persons joined the church. There were backslide. But we faced problem of transport for instructors and for students. This has been a big issues to those who attend our training coming far from the organized centre.I will send to you the calendar of our training of the coming year 2011, so that you may have time to pray for it.There is a good news which I need to share with you, on the Christmas day, in the whole Union of Baptist churches we baptized 751 new believers. Please join us to thank God for the harvest.

Continue praying for the ministry, and we appreciate so much your prayers and financial support.

May God bless you richly.

Sincerely,
Pastor Athanase Habimana
To learn more about Poured Out For Africa check out the blog and website: pouredoutforafrica.blogspot.com and www.pouredoutforafrica.com
Have a fruitful New Year!

Pastor Don Schwarz

No comments:

Post a Comment