Click Here To Visit Our Main Web Site

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Africa Report - Poured Out For Africa


Philippians 2:17 “Yea, and if I be offered (poured out) upon the sacrifice and service of your faith, I joy, and rejoice with you all.”

Mission Pastor Don Schwarz
I am so grateful to our Lord Jesus to have such amazing ministry partners in Africa! One of them is Pastor Habimana in the DR Congo who has planted over 100 churches in the midst of killing, raping, poverty, AIDS, etc. I have posted this week his weekly update to me. It is completely unedited so you can hear his authentic gospel heart through his broken English. Pastor Habimana speaks many languages, while his primary languages are French and Swahili. Be blessed with this glorious report!!!
Don



Thank you for the funds for orphans you sent. Through this short e-mail, I would like to send to you the report of eight churches planted from january up to now which belong to Hekima Baptist church. In the following days the report will be weekly. Those planted churches are the following:
1. Baraka baptist church 27 members


2. Kayanja Baptist church 78 members


3. Kibumba city baptist church 47 members


4. Hermon Baptist church 120 members


5. Shalom Baptist church 30 members


6. Umoja Baptist church 72 members


7 Tchondo Baptist church 40 members


8. Rubaya Baptist church 150 members



During the 10 previous months the evangelism door to door brought many persons to Jesus, 560 persons were witnessed and 44 were baptised, and 37 will be baptised in december. Among those who wer baptised 4 muslims believed in Jesus Christ as their Lord and savior and was baptised, 3 widows and 9 orphans also were baptised.


ANSWERED PRAYERSMuslims fighted Hekima church believers and leaders because of 4 muslims saved and being baptised. God our protector answered our prayers-Major (soldier) Benjamin Mugabo was poisoned, we prayed God to heal him and he was healed. Glory to God-The person at the name of Bisimwa Alex, his son was possessed by spirits, we prayed for him and he was healed.

TESTIMONY of a muslim woman who believed in Jesus Christ and being baptised.My name is Furaha Esther who was called FATUMA when I was muslim.When I was muslim everytime when pregnant, before deliver I had surgical intervention. When talking my problem with christian women, they adviced me to attend prayer group and they will be praying for me and that problem will not occur again. I do that secretly so that my husband and muslim could not know, I begin going there, and when I was pregnant I had a baby without surgical intervention. I thaked God for it. Sooner my children got sick I took them in prayers, in road I meet my husband who asked me where I came from with his children, without fearing I told him that I am coming from prayers. He told me to do not come again in his house. He told the whole history to his family and to my family and both families cursted me. I went to the pastor, telling him what happened to me , and he said to me: This is a right time for you to believe in Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior. He prayed to me and after one week they baptised me. From that time I had peace in my heart, but muslims continued to attack me with their spirits, but they didn't succeed. Sure I was aprisoner in Islam religion but after being saved by Jesus christ I have peace in my heart and free from Islam slavery. Today I am a servant of God witnessing my brothers and sisters in Islam religion.



PRAYER REQUESTS


1 Pray for the Gospel to muslims


2 Pray for our believers to be commited to evangelise muslims


3 Pray for the total peace in the DRCongo especially in Eastern


4.Pray for the servant of God to have support in the ministry


5 Pray for the new planted churches to have their own lands and churches building


6 Pray for the saved muslims to grow spiritually


7 Pray for widows and orphans in goma



I could send to you photographs, but today they are not available.



For the money you send I bought school materials and payed little money as the school fee. You will have them nextly.

SincerelyPastor Habimana Athanase

To see a picture of Pastor Habimana and other pictures and videos of our work in Africa see our blog at www.pouredoutforafrica.blogspot.com and our web at www.pouredoutforafrica.com

Praise King Jesus!Don Schwarz
Executive Director
Poured Out For Africa

No comments:

Post a Comment